No. 1 Junior Global Hacking Competition
|Date||26th of Jan.(Sat.) 9:00am ~ 9:00pm, 2019 / 12hr (KST)|
|Registration||Online : 1st of Jan ~ 26th of Jan, 2019|
|White teenager hackers from all over the world
(Only in the case of students less than 19 years old, who do not belong to the regular school, are restricted to participate in the contest)
|Date||27th of March, 2019|
|Venue||COEX, Grand Ballroom(1F)|
- Top 30 ranked juniors will go on to the final match (individual match)
|Questions||Questions which reflected the recent hacking cases|
1st(ZEROONE HEART) Prize money 5,000,000KRW
Automatically qualified for the CODEGATE 2019
2nd(ZEROONE BRAIN) Prize money 3,000,000KRW
3rd(ZEROONE EYE) Prize money 2,000,000KRW
|Support||Travel support 1,000,000KRW (per person) will be given to the only international participants.|
|Note||After the final, solving question time with the official hacking competition management team is scheduled.|
- ① Qualification for participation
- - Only in the case of students less than 19 years old, who do not belong to the regular school, are restricted to participate in the contest
- - The written information in the preliminary registration process, must belong to the participant, himself. (Identification of information is required in the phase of final)
- ② Final Qualifying
- - Top 30th ranked juniors will go on to the final match
- - The finalist is supposed to submit the question solving report within a week, after the result announcement of preliminary contest, and the submitted report will be notified through web.
- - In the case of releaser of final, then the secondary participant will join.
- ③ Rule on site
- - It is possible to nullify the entire procedures which were done without valid certification in the contest server.
- - If the improper behavior is caught, qualification for participation will be stripped away by the authority and decision of the contest operation management. And the person concerned will also be deprived of the qualification for participation for 3 years later in the CODEGATE.