No. 1 Junior Global Hacking Competition
|Date||September 3rd(Thu) am 10:00 - pm 10:00, 2020 (12hours, KST / UTC+09:00)|
|Final Round||Online Competition|
|Finalist & Winner||
- Top 20 ranked juniors will go on to the final match(individual match)
- CODEGATE2020 Winner : OooLabs
|Questions||Questions which reflected the recent hacking cases|
1st(ZEROONE HEART) Prize money 5,000,000KRW
2nd(ZEROONE BRAIN) Prize money 3,000,000KRW
3rd(ZEROONE EYE) Prize money 2,000,000KRW
|Note||After the final, solving question time with the official hacking competition management team is scheduled.|
|1||OooLabs||2574||Republic of Korea|
|2||Tar ar ais||2283||Republic of Korea|
|5||KLyN||1768||Republic of Korea|
|6||zk ring||1525||United States|
|7||gori||1318||Republic of Korea|
|8||ash3r||676||Republic of Korea|
|9||rev4fun||618||Republic of Korea|
|11||Pwn2Gate||444||Republic of Korea|
- ① Qualification for participation
- - Only in the case of students less than 19 years old, who do not belong to the regular school, are restricted to participate in the contest
- ② Final Qualifying
- - Top 20th ranked juniors will go on to the final match
- - The finalist is supposed to submit the question solving report within a week, after the result announcement of preliminary contest,
and the submitted report will be notified through web.
- - In the case of releaser of final, then the secondary participant will join.
- ③ Rule on site
- - It is possible to nullify the entire procedures which were done without valid certification in the contest server.
- - If the improper behavior is caught, qualification for participation will be stripped away by the authority and decision of the contest
operation management. And the person concerned will also be deprived of the qualification for participation for 3 years later
in the CODEGATE.